Monday 15 December 2014

Shoplog (1)

Hi everyone!


Today I'm not going to show you a manicure. I recently bought a few new nail polishes and I'm too excited to show them to you!
Next to that, unfortunately my cuticles don't like the cold weather at all, and I happened to get a severe infection at one of my cuticles. It looks all ugly and nasty, and I won't bother you with the looks of it. What makes it worse, is that I got the infection at my swatch hand. Hopefully it will heal very soon, so that I can show you a new manicure next week :-)

More pictures after the jump!
Let's start with a few China Glaze polishes I bought recently. China Glaze released quite a few new collections this year, and I didn't buy any of it! However, after seeing some swatches I saw that there were some polishes that I just needed in my stash.
From left to right:
I sea the point - Nice caboose - Conduct yourself -
Capacity to see beyond - Givers theme
First up is I sea the point, a blue cream from the Off shore collection.
Next is Nice caboose, a purple shimmer. In the middle stands Conduct yourself, which is a dark vampy red with shimmer. Both are from the All aboard collection.
Then there is a blue cream polish, Capacity to see beyond, and a purple cream, Givers theme, both from the collection based on The Giver.
From left to right:
I sea the point - Nice caboose - Conduct yourself -
Capacity to see beyond - Givers theme
I'm especially excited about Nice caboose. I already love the shimmer in the bottle and I'm really hoping it is just as pretty on the nails!

The second range of polishes is from PiCture POlish. They just recently launched another collaboration collection. When I saw the first pictures, I inmediately fell in love with some of the polishes. 

From front to back:
Nebula - Lollipop - Moscow - Dragonfly - Escapades
Until now, I am not disappointed at all! They all look gorgeous in the bottle and I can't wait to try them!
Nebula is a blue and purple glitter. Lollipop is a purple glitter, while Moscow is a bordeaux holographic polish. Dragonfly and Escapades both are teal holo polishes, but they differ a bit in shade and amount of holographic parts. Only Moscow was released earlier, all other shades were launched at the first of December.

I just can't wait to try these polishes! I think I might skip my informative article for next Thursday, so that I can show you some swatches already :-)

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the swatches!



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, die Nebula ziet er leuk uit! Ben erg benieuwd naar swatches!
    Lekker geshopt hoor!

    ReplyDelete